General Data Protection Policy
Snowgoose Mountain Centre, The Smiddy Bunkhouse & Snowgoose Apartments is a self-catering holiday accommodation and adventure tourism provider. On 25 May 2018 the law changes about how, our business will store the personal data of our clients Essentially, the personal data we hold about you is that which you added when you first enquired about our services, made a booking or made a payment to us.
Snowgoose Mountain Centre GDPR Policy
Snowgoose Mountain Centre stores and only uses your data for the purposes of:
- Answering specific clients’ enquiries by e-mail and telephone
- Taking, processing and reserving bookings from our inhouse online booking systems, online third-party bookings, bookings by e-mail and telephone
- Ensuring that our inhouse accounting system is kept up to date
- Statistical use and analysis of booking information voluntarily provided by clients to make improvements of our services and systems.
- No other use is made of the collected information, in particular no information is ever passed to third parties without specific permission and authorisation.
- Personal data is stored on the lawful basis of consent.
Storage & security of data collected.
Our business & clients’ electronic data is protected and stored as and where necessary on all business devices through our web server, internet & telephone services provider. Snowgoose Mountain Centre is PC! compliant.
We will never share your data with anyone.
- Data you enter into or update on our online booking systems is encrypted by an SSL certificate
- All data is stored in a secure location.
- The lawful basis for the processing of your data is by consent, contract & legal obligation.
- Snowgoose Mountain Centre recognises the rights of organisations, businesses and individuals for: |
Our Clients’ Rights.
The right to be informed about any relevant changes to our policies, systems and processes;
The right of access at any time to your data as you wish, to revise, edit or update it.
The right to ask us to revise, edit or update any date we hold for you in the process of our business dealings.
The right to have your personal data removed from our records. This can be done by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to restrict the processing, storing or use of your data other than for our accommodation & booking services; inhouse accounting, or to contact you directly as part of our necessary business processes.
Who has access to some or all of the information we collect?
- Legal services and authorities where and when authorised to do so
Tina & John Cuthbertson
Dated: May 2018